Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth.
First, I love you to death and miss you like mad!!
Second, I know that you are out there doing truly amazing things, living life to its absolute fullest, and making everyone proud.
Third, I'd like to share with you a set of lyrics that have been playing in my head for years now. Every time I think of you, it starts. And every time I hear the words on a radio, I think of you. And so, with a loving nod to both Dobie Gray and Uncle Kracker....

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along Makin' me strong

Thank you, my dear friend, for your love and kindness....and of course your brilliance.
May our lives continue to cross as we find adventure on life's pathways. I could not have made it this far without you.
Peace. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment